Here's a quick and easy guide to using bronzers:
1. Use a natural hair makeup brush when using a powder bronzer. However, if you're using a cream bronzer, a sponge or your own fingers will suffice.
2. Apply bronzer make up in areas of the face where the sun would naturally hit. For example, the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
3. Apply it evenly otherwise your broner make up will appear dirty. Remember to blend and blend some more.
4. Do not apply too much bronzer as this can make your skin look orange. If you've applied too much, tone it down by blotting the area with some tissue or applying some loose powder on top or wiping it off with a clean make-up sponge until you've achieved the desired effect.
5. Practice! practice! practice! As with any makeup application, practice makes perfect.